Glitters like Stars even being Star-crossed

Author: Sham Saha

Dated: 25 March 2007


My name is Prakash.

For last six months, I have been searching for a Job, but in vain. I know sales job are easily available if you have your own conveyance. But I have never felt good to go for it. But at last I have had to kneel down before the situation and recently I have purchased a second hand bike to get Sales job.

Yesterday, I have been offered a good back-office job luckily – pay is good and above all they are providing Cab facility.


My name is Kishore.

For last six months, I have been planning to purchase a Computer for personal purpose to learn something which might help me in future in my career. My financial condition has never been too good. I never thought that someday I could have to stretch my hand to someone else for money.
But at last I have had to kneel down before the situation and recently I have purchased a computer after borrowing hefty amounts from few of my closed friends.

Today, in my office I am informed that I am promoted to middle level and they will provide me a Laptop soon.


My name is Kaushal.

For last six months, I have been in love with a girl, a real beauty and moreover an intelligent. Even I have proposed her but for some reasons she has declined. As usual, my parents have started pressurizing me to get married to a girl of their choice who is totally stranger to me. I hate hurting my parents. At last I have had to kneel down before the situation and recently I have got married to that girl as per my parents’ choice.

Tomorrow, I am going to meet the girl whom I loved once though I am loyal to my wife. Now the girl feels how inevitable and wonderful I am in her life.

My full name is Prakash Kishore Kaushal. Every time my fate has been crossed by stars and equally has glittered like stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish

The Almond Story

The Other Side of a Suicide