Where Wonder and No Wonder Mean the Same

Author: Sham Saha
Dated: 30 March 2007

She: He did everything he could do for me and those were all quite feasible for him to do. He was a nice guy. I liked him, but not really felt committed or felt affection for. There were some hesitations from both sides but still it grew in a restless manner. He never ever offered any gift to me, not even shared a solitary word that could pledge some relationship to be prolonged.

Today, I am engaged to a new guy and he has truly shown some vow to me in order to build an assured life. It is total wonder to me as how I could put the first guy out of my mind.


He: I did everything I could do for her and those were all quite feasible for me to do. She was a nice girl. I liked her, but not really felt committed or felt affection for. There were some hesitations from both sides but still it grew in a restless manner. She never ever demanded any gift from me, not even shared a solitary word that could pledge some relationship to be prolonged.

Today, she is engaged to a new guy and he has truly shown some vow to her in order to build an assured life. It is no wonder to me as I could carry out only impotent relationship all the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wish

The Almond Story

The Other Side of a Suicide